Learn how to use Chuck Racks and integrate it into your work in the new online course from CalArts, The Modern Music Technologist.
- Process incoming audio in ChucK (i.e. Audio FX plugins)
- Process MIDI events from the host in ChucK programs (MIDI FX plugins)
- Write synthesis plugins in ChucK that run as regular synthesizer audio plugins in a host/DAW
- Synchronize clock and beat-time between a host/session and ChucK
- Generate new MIDI/OSC events from ChucK (e.g. writing MIDI/OSC sequencer plugins)
- Automate variables in ChucK code using host automation lanes